I think a half year has passed since I blogged last - wow! This I am informed of by my dear friend Alicia :) So for Alicia and everyone else who cares to read this, here is an update!
The biggest news in our life is that we are expecting baby #4! After my annual exam and some testing to find out the cause of pelvic pain I had been having for many months, God decided to use his sense of humor and give us a 4th child. No, the baby is not the source of that particular pelvic pain - possibly endometriosis or adenomyosis. Neither of those can be fixed now but probably will require some attention in the future.
Baby #4 is expected to be here around June 22nd of 2010. This will be the final baby for Shawn and I as he will be getting a vasectomy in the spring. We have both come around to the idea of a 4th child and are starting to get excited. It is funny that when we were dating, before we had one child, we always said we wanted 4 kids. I guess we will get what we wanted!
The kids have started 4th and 1st grade this year and are doing well. Eli's new obsession is drumming on anything and everything in site. Delainey has been learning how to sew with her Maw Maw. Cait is quite cute lately speaking like a little adult.
Shawn is in the midst of basketball season which is off to a fairly good start. They are 2-1 as of Friday. Hopefully they will add to their wins this next week.
My newest endeavor is selling Premier Designs Jewelry. I found out I was pregnant AFTER I already signed up to sell the jewelry otherwise I may not have done it. Thus far, the business has been a success!
That's about it for now. I'm sure I will update later about pregnancy news and such....
No comments:
Post a Comment