
This past Friday was the night of the anniversary hockey game :) We left home around 3 and drove to East St. Louis. We took the metro from the casino queen. It was my first experience with the Metro and I must say it was better than fighting traffic!
We got off the Metro at Union Station and ate at Houlihans then walked down to the Scotttrade center.
Here are just a few pics. Apparently, they only introduce all the players on the opening game of the season - so this was pretty special.

Here is a pic of the action! We were sitting 3 rows from the ice above the visitors bench.

Shawn was hoping that he would get me addicted to hockey but, sadly, he didn't. It was a fun time though and I would do it again! If we did it again, I would either get tickets one row down so that we would have the free-food or I would go up about 10 rows or so higher.
We did have a great time spending the rare time together without children! Happy 10 years dear!
1 comment:
The metro is great isn't it. We have used a few times, and I really enjoy it. Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment