Monday, October 6, 2008

A weekly update....

What's going on in the File house?


Well, I turned 32 yesterday - woohoo!!!......hahaha. It was pretty much uneventful. From my dear husband, I am getting carpet for the mancave and a crown on one of my teeth :) lol. The kids got me a wallflower and a refill from Bath and Body. I did choose a wok from my FIL to help me reach my newest goal - to learn to cook chinese food at home!


Delainey is doing well. She enjoys school and tolerates soccer. She loves piano lessons and practices without being told to. I have noticed that she is starting to be into having more privacy. She spends a lot of her time in the evening playing alone in her room - I don't blame her! I like to be alone too. It just doesn't happen.


Eli is loving soccer. Too bad there is only 2 weeks left. We have plans for him to try out tae-kwon-do next. He is doing well in school also.


Cait is Miss Personality. She is learning to bat her little eyelashes and give you a shy grin to get what she wants. It is rather amuzing. She is saying more words - last night it was "hello". Right now she has a bit of a head cold/teething. So she is a wee bit pitiful :(


Shawn is super excited that his hockey game is this Friday. We finally got the tickets and he has the evening all planned out!


That is about it.


Oh, paint colors for the basement!

It's coming together!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy late Birthday! Wish I was going to be 32 on my next birthday! Have fun at hockey Friday!