It has been a while since I updated so I suppose it is high time!
Soccer season is over - yeah!!! Don't get me wrong, we love watching the kids play soccer. Eli even scored a goal in the last game of the season!!!! We just haven't been pleased with some of the things going on with the league so next spring, we are going to try out the Carbondale league. It isn't much further of a drive, the league has been in existance longer and is thriving, and the quality of coaches has to be better. Plus, they have an all girls team for 3rd and 4th grade and we really feel that is what Lainey needs.
Delainey got her report card this Friday - all A's and we are proud of her! Haha - she would be quick to tell you that she got an A- in Science...haha...a perfectionist just like her Mom!
Eli also got his report card and he got all S's (satisfactory, the best grade). We are proud of him also!
Cait was released from the dermatologist this week for her eczema. That isn't to say that it is completely gone - it is just at a managable state. We will have to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize this winter and shield it with Aquafor before she goes out.
Tonight Cait did something so smart and funny that I have to share. We had noticed that everytime she takes a bath, she will run out of the bathroom, stop, then pee on the carpet. So, tonight I decided to put her on the potty before she left the room. She sat up there while I held her but no, she didn't pee. She did however, turn and grab some toliet paper, wipe herself in the appropriate area, get off the toliet, put her paper in the toliet, then walked away! What a smart little girl!!
Shawn is on the countdown to basketball season. There is less than a month left until practice starts. Actually, there are probably 2 weeks left.
I'm staying really busy at work. We have seen over 400 kids since the semester began and will see another 100 more before the end of the semester. I got a call from a school nurse in Carterville this week and we will be adding that school district in the spring pending approval from their administration.
That is about it here!
1 comment:
That is so cute that she wiped and everything!
Post a Comment