Well this week was a little less hectic - thank goodness! I still worked all 5 days but left early a few of them. I have a lot to catch up on yet at work but I have come to terms with the fact that it will be there and I will catch up on it eventually.
Shawn's basketball season is all but over. They had a regional game this past Monday which they lost. He does still have one girl who advanced in the 3 point contest. So he will be taking her to shoot at a game on Monday and to each consecutive game until she doesn't advance. He and the other coaches will be going to the state game at the end of the month. Then, in my mind atleast, basketball will be officially over!
Valentine's Day was quite the chocolate overload in our house. Shawn got me chocolate covered strawberries and a rose...yum! He got Delainey some Hershey's kisses and a rose and Cait a rose and some crayons. In our house, crayons disappear quickly so Cait was absolutely thrilled with a brand new pack! Eli got some Hershey's kisses from Daddy. I got the girls a stuffed dog and a little box of chocolates. Eli got a little box of chocolates and some M&M's. THEN, Pop & Myra came with treats for the kids - a bear, a toy football and M&M's. Plus Shawn and I got some Hot Tamales and Cherry Cordial Hershey's kisses respectively. Oh, and Shawn recieved some Turtles and Reese's hearts from me. So, needless to say, our insulin was pumping overtime yesterday and probably will be until the chocolate supply is gone!
Tonight we are suppose to have a dinner at church and watch Fireproof. I've been looking forward to it for some time and hope we are still able to go. Cait has been croupy and snotty. But, she is acting fine so I may just give her some Motrin and send her on her way to the nursery if she isn't snotting too much. We are skipping out on morning church and relaxing at home....well more like she is sticking a book in my face and telling me all about what she sees :)
We don't have many huge plans for the week. It is a 3 day weekend thanks to President's Day! We will be enjoying a nice day at home tomorrow! Other than that, it is just work, work, work!
1 comment:
Aw, Happy V-Day to you and have fun working!!
Post a Comment