So today was quite the day!
I took off work today so that I could take Eli and Cait to their pediatrician appointments. Eli's appointment was for a well-check and Cait's appointment was for an ear recheck. Eli's appointment went really well! He is a healthy little dude. I had forgotten all that was involved with a school physical!!! He had to have a urine test (pee in a cup - he thought that was sooooo funny!), have his finger pricked for a hemoglobin check and have a tb test. Plus, they are now requiring a second chicken pox vaccine before kindergarten so he got that too. He didn't appreciate the extra stuff that had to be done but he is alive.
Cait on the other hand still has an ear infection. We will be starting her fourth antibiotic tommorow. I went to go get it filled tonight and Kroger didn't have the medicine. So, I will have to get it filled tommorow at Walgreens. She is actually quite fussy but she also has a cough and snotty nose along with the ear infection. We go back in 3 weeks to have it rechecked.
Then this afternoon Shawn and I had a guy come from Woods Basement Systems to see about fixing our water problems. I was afraid that it would be too expensive and we would have to wait a while to do it but no! Since we already have two sump pumps, it saved us close to $2500. We are set up to have the basement fixed on May 21st & 22nd!!!! Yeah! Shawn is super pumped about it. So, next step is to start saving for carpet. Shawn wants a projector tv down there.....I really don't care what he does. I just want a place for the kids to go when they have friends over and to go in storms!
Delainey's soccer practice started tonight. She is quite more aggressive than last year. Poor little thing got a ball kicked straight into her chest. I was proud of her - it scared her and she ran to the coach and then to me. We got a drink and she got back out there to play. That is pretty tough for her. Eli has practice tommorow night - which we aren't too crazy about it being on a Wednesday. I hope he is more into the game this season. He needs to get some energy out somewhere!!!
Well, that was the day. Cait is fighting sleep and Shawn is trying to get her down. I'm ready to hit the sack!
No comments:
Post a Comment