Monday, March 31, 2008

Some things....

So being the Mommy I am, I had to take a picture of Delainey right after she asked Jesus into her heart :)

Photobucket

Other things going on.....

Well, Cait wants to walk so badly! She will let go of things and stand independently but then she will get jello legs and fall. It won't be long and then we will have a runner on our hands. She crawls really fast as is - I think we will have our work cut out for us! She has also learned to really laugh - it is hilarious! I wish I could tape it and put it on here. It is a nerdy evil laugh - you just have to hear it. She knows how to tell us no no by shaking her head no and she can shake her head for yes but she isn't telling us yes when she does it. We will ask her "How big is Caitney?" and she will put one or two arms up in the air as we say "So big!" Before we know it, she will be talking just like her siblings.

Nothing new with E. Same old little guy. He is dressing himself from head to toe now! That is a load off me - one less person to get ready in the morning! But for some reason he has an aversion to buttoning his own pants. Of course that could have something to do with him almost totally skipping the size 5 pants that I had for him and going straight into size 6.

Speaking of that, it seems like all 3 kids are moving up sizes at the same time. Lainey's pants are getting tight around the rear. So she will be moving into girls size 10. I hope she grows more length in her legs over the summer so by the time fall gets here, the 10s will fit in length. Eli, like I said, is moving into size 6 pants. Then Cait is almost totally out of 12 month clothes and into 18 months. Poor girl has no clothes! I'm glad her birthday is coming. Eli has maybe 2 pairs of pants that fit well. Lainey is doing all right thanks to the Hills :) I'm glad that spring is upon us so that atleast they will get more wear out the new or new-to-us clothes I end up buying.

Me - I don't have many clothes to wear either. Are you sure it is inappropriate to wear scrubs 24/7? I guess that is the bad thing about being pregnant or in the year after for 6 years of our 10 year marriage. I haven't stayed in the same size consistantly for over 6 months. So, I have no clothes. Honestly, my body does not want to shed the weight after pregnancy like a normal person's does. Or maybe that is what I tell myself to feel better. But I have followed the same pattern after each birth - never losing all my baby weight and then putting all the weight back on. I've been tested for diabetes and thyroid issues - all clean. Who knows. Genetics are not in my favor either. But, I have a 3 day conference coming up where I have to wear professional dress (or atleast nice dress slacks and shirt) and I have 1 dress and a pair of slacks that fit. And the slacks aren't really appropriate for spring. Oh and let's not even talk about shoes...ugh. Hate shoe shopping! What's a Mom to do when she needs clothes and so do the kids??? I guess hit up the Goodwill - if they have my size :(

I guess the point of blogging is to just think via computer. All that I have done in this post is babble randomly......

No comments: