Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas pictures take 3 - Christmas morning

So after everyone left on Christmas Eve, the kids got all dressed in their jammies.

We went outside to feed Santa's reindeer.....

I have no idea why the picture looks so flaky. Maybe the reindeer food?



We left Santa milk, carmel corn, and an oreo bonbon. Delainey played along very well and even made a note for Santa with her new alphabet stamp kit.


Santa did not disappoint! He gave Delainey a pink razor scooter, Eli an ultimate omnitrex, and Cait a Mommy knows doll.
Eli's gold gift was a Nintendo DS with a game and travel accessories set. His myrrh gift was a sweatshirt and a Ben 10 shirt. For his frankensense gift, he got his first Bible!
Delainey's gold gift was the American girl doll Kit along with her books. She recieved shoes for her myrrh gift. Then for her frankensense gift, she got a devotional.
Cait got a box of small toys for her gold gift. She got LOTS of clothes for her myrrh gift since that is what she truely needed. Then she got a little book about God for her frankensense gift.
I'm yawning in this pic! HAHA
Look what I got! A 100-300mm lens for my camera! Go Shawn!!! He also got me a nice bag for the camera and lenses.
I got to try it out at a hockey game this week - it's great!


Shawn had the camera so I didn't get a picture of him opening gifts. I got him clothes and a digital picture frame. This pic is of him icing cinnamon rolls after all the present opening - I was playing with my new lens!



Next up - Christmas with Loren and Myra!


1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

Wow, looks like fun! But I thought your weather was FREEZING, I see Eli there in his sleeveless top suggesting maybe you're not freezing as much as my other bloggy friends. No snow that I can see, anyway! Hope you enjoyed your day very much.