My first Christmas picture post will be of our Christmas with Nana K and Grandpa Bill (Shawn's Mom and husband for those who aren't family). We usually do our Christmas celebration with them on Thanksgiving night but we changed it up a little this year!
I just think this picture is hilarious! Cait didn't want anyone but Mommy and Eli is attacking Bill. Kathy thought it was as funny as I did :)

One of Kathy's theme words is Hope. I "hope" she liked it - hardy har har har.

I got some Bath and Body Works!

Isn't this the cutest little vest for Cait??

She also got some blocks. She LOVES them!

Shawn got an IOU for Mario Kart! He is excited!!

Delainey got a shirt as pictured here. She also got a Digital Arts and Crafts Studio - it has been a really neat toy that keeps both her and Eli entertained!

Eli is into Ben 10 this year. I love Bill's face!

Cait got a baby.....she LOVES baby dolls!

Some more Ben 10 and a nice pic of Kathy.

We had a great weekend with them! We also went to Pioneer's Cabin - yummmm! Great family style meal and amazing desserts! They stayed over and went to church with us Sunday morning - which we always enjoy!
1 comment:
I love Bath and Body works, and we love Pioneers Cabin, but haven't had it in years! Gwennie also is way into baby dolls, she got like 5 for Christmas this year from all the family Christmases! BTW, you look like you have lost weight in the pic of you, and you look really young!
Post a Comment