Anyone in a house full of 3 kids knows the answer to that - 10!!!!
We will be spending our Christmas at home this year. Apparently my Thanksgiving turkey was tasty enough for it to be requested for Christmas dinner! So I will be hosting that. We will also have Christmas Eve for my family at my house. On the 23rd, we are having Shawn's basketball team over for a Christmas party - that should be fun! It has been quite a while since we did that. I am responsible for cooking lasagna and then everyone else will bring the rest - sounds good to me!
The most recent kid news in our house is Cait's talking! She is SOOO funny. Her favorite thing to say now is "Stop that!" and most of the time it is "Bubby stop that!" hahahaha. And most of the time that is necessary. She has learned to say "more" when she wants more of something. Last night she even brought Eli's empty bowl over to us to have more of anything we would give her - funny girl!
The other two are getting very excited for presents and all. It seems that having the 3 gifts isn't going to be that disappointing afterall. They are so excited about their gold gift in particular! But they have fun imagining what their frankinsense and myrrh gifts will be too. It has definetly helped me not to overspend and is allowing us to be a little more financially free around the holidays.
The kids have their last day of school on the 22nd. Shawn still has to attend the 23rd but D&E don't. I will work on the 22nd, take vacation time on the 23rd and then am off until January 5th! Thank you State of Illinois for that wonderful paid time off!!.......or as they call it, holidays and administrative closure :)
Oh and I'm not sure if anyone reading would have children Delainey's age but, through the help of another blog, I found this great virtue filled website for little girls - www.preciousgirlsclub.com . From what I can tell it is sponsered by Precious Moments. D is having quite a bit of fun with it!
That is all from File land!
1 comment:
Glad to see that all is well with you. Gwennie is talking alot too, this is such a fun age! Miss seeing you on prg.org, but glad I get to keep up on here.
Post a Comment