Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag I'm it!

I was tagged by Jennifer!

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers of yours to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know

#1 I like to dip my grilled cheese in BBQ sauce - preferably Sweet Baby Rays!

#2 I obsessively wash my hands when I cook - if I even touch raw meat I have to wash them even if I just washed then a minute ago.

#3 I can clean up my kids puke or dump their puke bowls but when Shawn pukes, he's on his own to clean up after himself.

#4 I can not stand snot in my kids noses or on their face. It just drives me nuts.

#5 One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are fake - especially when people pretend all is perfect in their life just to save face.

#6 Repetative noises grate on my nerves.

Hmmmm, who should I tag?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ohhhh, I am GLAD I didn't choose a career in dentistry, that is super gross. I guess if I were the boss it would be ok, huh, lol?! The repetitive noise thing drives me nuts too. Those darn baby toys are torturous!

Anonymous said...

Those are all very good quirks :)