Not a whole lot to report this week!
Soccer was rained out this weekend so we have games Tuesday night. We did enjoy a nice day and night in our pajamas Saturday though!!!
Cait had a follow-up appointment for her face today. She said that it was looking good and to stick with the moisturizer until the pinkness goes away. We got a different intermediate medicine to use before we use the steriod lotion when she has a flare up. Apparently, the aveeno shampoo and wash I had been using wasn't the right one - it is lightly scented. They gave me the name of the Aveeno one I needed and was told at Walgreens that it is discontinued! Funny, I did find it tonight at WalMart though. But before that, I searched on the internet to try and find some fragrance-free baby products - do you know how limited the choices are????? I did settle on www.californiababy.com I got her some super-sensitive fragrance free hair and body wash plus a little sampler of other products - including fragrance-free sunscreen....never thought about the sunscreen having fragrance until now! So hopefully we like this stuff - it is reasonably priced and apparently some Target stores carry it.
The mancave is well and on it's way. The painting is suppose to start tomorrow - Canyon Clay for the focal wall and Familiar Beige on the other 3 walls. Carpet has been ordered and should be in within the next 3 weeks. It is scheduled to be installed on October 17th. Furniture - as of now we are sitting on the floor - hahaha! I'm praying that something cheap and decent will come our way as the money pot is running dry :) I'm pretty resourceful when it comes to saving money so hopefully that works to our advantage. There is a used furniture store in Cdale I'm going to check out. We have a tv stand picked out from Target. We will be using a tv from upstairs to start with. Hopefully at Christmas time we can get a good deal on a flat screen. I still need to order a special baby gate from One Step Ahead that is a little more user friendly than the ones we have. That's about it for the mancave.
And that is about it for an update!
2 comments:
Hope her spot on her face gets all better. I bet you guys can't wait to get your man cave done!
Tag, you're it, read my blog to find out more.
Post a Comment