Sunday, November 16, 2008

A November weekly update...

All is healthy in the File home - finally! Sort of.... Cait was better by Wednesday but still was not herself until this weekend. I honestly felt like I was going to lose my mind by the end of the week due to lack of sleep, work stress, and two other children who were pushing buttons.

Delainey does have a strange rash around her mouth - very weird. It looks like chicken pox but surely can't be that since she just had a varicella booster in February. Or it could be a primary exposure to the herpes virus (cold sores) which will have multiple areas of breakout the first time. Regardless, it is weird and I think I am going to walk her into school tomorrow to be sure it is ok for her to be there.

As I said, Cait is doing well now. She has the tips of 3 teeth in and is still working on 5 others. Since she is feeling better, she has been quite the eater! As I type, she finished off a bowl of cherrios, a slice of pizza, and is working on dried apple bits. She is learning to say new words which include please, thank you, up and drink. But her fav for right now are ammy-yammy (Mommy) and no-no-no.

Eli has decided that he is going to forgo doing taekwondo this winter but is going to try out tball this summer. He does have quite the little arm on him so it should be cute. He is doing great in school - his handwriting is so neat and he has gotten a lot better about coloring in the lines. Apparently he is still a bit shy, which he comes by naturally!

Shawn starts basketball games next week. I'm not sure of the schedule yet. He has been working hard and has had a few late nights with practices. He says that he is ready to start games.

That is about it in File land!

No comments: