I had always thought it sad of parents who would say "I'm ready for school to start again!!" But now I know!!! Bless Lainey's little heart - she is SO BORED!!!!! All she wants to do is hang hang hang on me! Now that is all fine and dandy at the appropriate time, but when I HAVE to get the house clean - it isn't helpful. I do believe that we are starting to get some of that attitude that I have been dreading. But she knows she is wrong in doing it. I asked her so many times today to do something for me and I get a big sigh and slumped shoulders....grrrrr! And then there is her birthday party coming up. I am doing good to see past today let alone worry about the details of something 12 days from now. Grrr....she doesn't understand and my patience is short with dealing with her incessant questions about the party. I want it to be as low key and relaxed as possible. That is the reason we are renting the pool out - to have built in entertainment and the fact that we don't need to entertain. We don't need decorations!!! Yes, we do need a cake, and punch, and Lainey needs a new swimsuit, oh and lets not forget my checkbook!! ugh ugh
So that was a little all over the place but that is the way I feel today - a bit scattered.
No comments:
Post a Comment