Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How did I forget???

Oh, somewhere in watching my baby grow up and discover new things, I had forgotten about the age of no. Cait do you want this? - no; Cait are you all done - no and she gives me the all done sign; Cait, you are so sleepy - aaah naw; Cait do you want to go to bed - no,no,no, naw. Ah, yes the age of no - I just have to laugh because it's so stinkin cute!

And with all the new discoveries, she is quite the handful. Cait is officially our first climber. She likes to climb up on the furniture, climb up on her toys, climb up on the hearth, climb up the slide, etc. She keeps us on our toes. And what an explorer! Her favorite room is the laundry room - where the litter is. She doesn't get into the litter but there is that possibility.

Oh the age of the climbing no.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've got one of those too! Must be a third child thing, lol.