Delainey turned 8 on Tuesday! We had a family/friend party at the public pool in town. She had a great time! We had some tasty cake and she got lots of presents!!! We (plus other family members who gave $$) got her a Nintendo DS and she has played and played the thing since the next morning! I can't believe my first baby girl is 8 already - time flies!!!
4 comments:
What an adorable cake! Looks like a great party! I got a ds at a rummage sale a few months ago, and Kayleigh is the same way with hers, we have to really watch it or she will want to play it all the time.
Thanks for visiting! What a sweet family...lucky girl that has a summer birthday party at the pool! And lucky parents that can just hose down the icing off the pool deck! (:
I'll stop by again...
Welcome to the SITStahood!! We're so glad you found us!
So cute! Welcome the SITS!
Post a Comment