So I was in Schnucks this morning buying some yogurt and I see this Pepsi guy in there. Poor man has no fashion sense whatsoever. Maybe I just don't pay attention but when did guys start wearing capris? The guy seriously had on navy capris and they weren't all sportsy with cargo pockets and such! I just don't think hairy legs and navy capris equal good fashion. Then to add injury to insult, he had on this mustard yellow and black checked button-up shirt. It didn't match at all! Maybe he is color blind and thought the navy was black....but that still doesn't excuse capris on a man!!!
___________________________
_____________________________
On another note - I am really loving this blogging business. Not necessarily my own mindless wanderings, but reading what others have to say about their lives. Thank you to the Secret is in the Sauce (see side button) for opening me up to a world of blogging! There are some really talented people out there! And funny too!!! Thanks for the entertainment!
______________________________
My funny note from last week -
My two oldest are in the realm of sibling rivalry 24/7. It is about to drive me and the hubby nuts!!! Thanks to our pastor's wife we have a new Bible verse that is repeated several times daily -
Romans 12:18 - "If at all possible, live in peace with one another."
(Personally I like the one about the child who obeys their parents will live a long happy life.....but that has a few unspoken assumptions that my oldest daughter would freak out about.)
So anyways, after telling E our Bible verse he says:
"Mommy, I try to have peace but Delainey destroys it!!!"
hahahahahaha.....we just rolled in laughter! It is so true though. But, he is a little destroyer himself a lot of the time.
2 comments:
Love the verse about living in peace. That is definitley our new motto for our house. I think I might actually get that put on a plaque or something! I definitely feel your pain about the kiddos fighting.
Thankyou so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! The Vacation Bible School is keeping us busy this week so posts are a bit limited.
I liked that Romans 12:18 starts wtih "if at all possible" and the response that Delainey destroys it ... priceless.
Post a Comment