For now, I'm just going to post the "Before" pictures. Please ignore our junk - we have done some serious cleaning (trashing) since these pictures were taken!
Since these pictures were taken, we have had a waterproofing system installed and recessed lighting put in the basement. I will post pictures of all that later. Today our buddy Marshall is starting the process of finishing the drywall and boxing in the support beams. After he is finished, our list of things to do are as follows -
- putting an "orange peel" texture on all the walls
- painting all the walls
- having doors installed for the 2 storage rooms and the bathroom
- carpet!
- tv and furniture
- decor :)
- then at some point in time, we want a toliet in the basement bathroom - don't know why the previous owners didn't put one in there???
2 comments:
Wow, that's great!! A finished basement is always such a blessings.
Just wanted to see if you guys were still headed up this way this weekend. I thought you had said you were coming up here, but wasn't for sure. If you are and have any time to spare I would love to meet up with you, if you are just too busy I totally understand that too!
Post a Comment