I have a few minutes before we need to get ready to head to my FIL's wedding. So I thought I would post some pics of the mancave being that it is rapidly heading to being finished.
For the waterproofing system, we chose Woods Basement Systems for the work. Some men came and jackhammered the concrete away from the perimeter of the basement on the inside. They then laid what reminds me of gutters down in the space that they jackhammered away and covered it with gravel.
They were running short on time so they came back the next morning and covered up the waterproofing system and gravel with concrete. You can hardly tell anything is there other than there is a half inch gap between the edge of the "gutter" and the wall. Oh, and the concrete is still wet in these pics.
They also installed a new sump pump motor at no cost to us :)
And when I have time again, I will post pics of the lighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment