Monday, August 18, 2008

One down....

Well, I have one kiddo off to school this morning. I took Delainey in, we found her place to line up in the gym, she kissed me goodbye, and I left.

WOW! This is the first year that we haven't had tears with blotchy face...woohooo!!! I was all geared up for the drama and didn't have to deal with it!

NOW....this afternoon I have to take Eli for his "bear hunt." For kindergarten they have half the class go in at 8am and half the class go in at 12pm on Monday. We are in the 12pm slot.

We will go in this afternoon, meet the teacher, see his room, put up his school supplies, hear all the rules, then go around the schools and hunt for bears that are located by the important parts of the school for a kindergartener....like the bathroom :)

Then those kids that went at 8am, go all day on Tuesday. Lucky Eli was in the 12pm slot so he gets Tuesday off but gets to go on Wednesday all day. Then on Thursday, it is everyone.

I think Wednesday will be hardest on me. My little guy is going to kindergarten :(

No comments: