Summer has went by entirely too fast!!! I so do not want to give up the lazy mornings, lazy bedtimes, and no homework nights! Ok, so I didn't get to take advantage of the lazy mornings - someone had to work around here! Although I will admit Shawn's job of watching the 3 munchkins while I mosey off to work is much harder than my "real" job.
So we are planning on getting everyone back on schedule this week. We are all getting up at regular school year time, getting ready,......and then what??? I've been doing this mostly all summer. I get to leave in the morning for work. But Shawn will be home with 3 fully dressed children with no where to go at 7am! Is this crazy????
1 comment:
Yeah, us too. I have been making the kids go to bed somewhat earlier than the summer bedtime of about midnight, lol! This week is our get adjusted week as well, Kayleigh doesn't start school til after Labor Day so we have a bit still. I am sure Shawn is really excited!
Post a Comment