
As before mentioned, I have been cleaning house all day. But before I started in, I went to Walmart for some things and decided that I would give the new Green Works cleaner by Clorox (I think) a try. That stuff is amazing! My old standyby is usually 409 but lately I have been thinking about using more non-toxic cleaners for the home. Granted, I'm sure that it wouldn't be good for the kids to take a swig of the Green Works but I'm pretty certain that the ingredients won't kill them. So anyways, this stuff works just as well if not better and quicker than my old 409. The main ingredient is some kid of coconut derived oil...hmmm. It is actually pretty reasonable for a cleaner at $2.50 a bottle. The smell is citrusy -lemon lime, kind of like 7up. It is pleasant. I also bought some Green Works toliet bowl cleaner but haven't tried it yet. So, needless to say - I'm sold!
No comments:
Post a Comment