
This is Dr. Stith from Cardinal Glennon. He is the guy who Caitney & Eli will be seeing on May 7th at 9:15am. The nurse at our pediatrician said that she was very pleased with him when she saw him with her daughter. The fact that his speciality is pediatric otolarynology (sp?) sets my mind at ease. So, we are anxiously awaiting to hear what he has to say in about a month! But rest assured - if there are any operative procedures to be done, we sure are not going to do them on the same day! That would be unreal!
1 comment:
Shelly, hey it's me Jennifer (jene1973) from prg.org. Just wanted to tell you how excited I was for you and your husband to read that your oldest accepted Jesus. That is amazing! I was just thinking the other day how emotional a day it will be for me when Kayleigh (she's 7) accepts Jesus, and then how I will probably bawl at her babtism. I cannot wait! Anyway yay for you guys, I know what that means to you. Glad to read your blog, it is nice to have another like minded person on prg.org! The girls are great, but it is nice to have a few other christian mommas on there!
Post a Comment