Friday, April 18, 2008

My daughter the horse.....


So C has hoof and mouth disease......ooops I mean hand, foot, and mouth disease. Yeah, big fun. So that is what all the fuss has been about this week...and the fever. I took her to the Dr. this morning for the rash that appeared on her arms, legs, and diaper area last night. The only open blisters she has are in the back of her throat - so far. Last night I thought that it looked a lot like h,f m disease. D had it when she was around 18 months or so I think. But hers was more blistery. Maybe C's hasn't gotten to that stage yet. I hope that it doesn't. Poor little thing.

It seems like we have one sickness after another this year. Just between her and E though. I guess that is a part of daycare. If they both follow D's lead, they will be pretty healthy as the get older. Chock it up to immunity building!

No comments: