




Wow - it sure did fly by! Saturday morning E & D had soccer games. I stayed home with Cait because it was just cold! Shawn said that Eli was much more aggressive so that is good. He actually got pushed down - but took it like a man and got back up! Lainey said she had a good time too.
I helped to host a baby shower on Saturday afternoon - see above pics :) Sorry some are sideways! I think it went well. The Momma got lots and lots of things - I think they are just about set for baby!
We had some friends from church over saturday night. They bought the meat and I prepared it to grill. Shawn is such a good grillmaster! The chicken kebobs were awesome. I made some packet potatoes and then microed some veggies. It was a good meal! Then we played wii - which was a lot of fun :) More like the guys and kids played wii. I love cooking for people and Shawn just likes having people around. Shawn and I really like entertaining!!
Sunday was the regular Sunday for us. We ate leftovers from last night, played a little wii, and had naps. Then church a of it myselft night. I have been helping lead a Bible Study for the youth girls and and getting something out of it myself as well. I have never really considered myself a "teacher" but have actually enjoyed teaching this study. Young girls have it tough nowadays and I hope that God is using me to speak His words to them!
So on to the next week. I'm sure I will be at the Dr. with Cait tomorrow for another ear infection. She has been quite the crank today. Shawn is suppose to have a track meet tomorrow night and it is pretty cold here. Hopefully it stops sprinkling by then. We should finish up our last school site at work this week. Then we will just pick up some of the kids that didn't get their treatment earlier in the semester. I will have officially made it through an entire semester at my job - yeah! Off to bed now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment