Please keep my brother and my dad in your prayers....
Skeet has a left bundle branch blockage in his heart. It has more to do with the conductivity of the heart than an actual blockage. He is having a heart catherization tomorrow morning to scope things out. If there is any true blockages, they will fixed them at that time. I'm sure he is pretty nervous but at the same time also relieved that they found this before it could cause more serious problems. Oh, and he is 39 by the way - awful young for these issues. After we get Cait's tubes done and over with, I will be visiting my Dr to make sure that this isn't something that is hereditary.
Dad has been having issues with his back & legs for sometime now. His new Dr had him do a vascular study and they found that his bloodflow to his legs is not where it needs to be. So his next step is to see a doctor specializing in that - cardiologist i think - to fix that problem. Then see what relief he gets from that. If he is still having the pain down his legs, he will be going back to the original Dr for back surgery.
Thanks
1 comment:
I may be new to The File Family - but girlfriend I can pray. And I would be glad to.
I'm gonna be checking back in with you to see how things are going, okay?
Also keep me updated on my blog.
So glad you stopped in today. Sooooo glad you could laugh at my pain. (ha)
Melissa at Stretch Marks
Post a Comment