It is eczema on her cheek - in case you are wondering.....and it has been there for over 3 months and it's getting a little old. The $40 medicine didn't work :(. Nystatin didn't work. Regular antibiotic ointment doesn't work. The only thing that seemed to help was a lot of sun and dog slobber at NanaK and G'pa Bill's!!! She has a well check soon and we will see what else he can do......But I LOVE this onesie she is wearing!
This is what happens when you feed her chocolate chip Eggo muffin tops before bed.....(she LOVES those - just like her Daddy - although he prefers the blueberry ones!)
Isn't she sweet??? Look at those little lashes...but don't mind the dirty face :)
1 comment:
Hope that spot clears up soon. My bff's kids all have a bit of exzema, some worse than others, so I know it's frustrating. But doesn't affect her cuteness! Hey, just a thought, do you think since the sun helped clear up the spot that extra vitamin D might help? Just a random thought that entered my head, I by no means know anything about it!
Post a Comment