Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School Days....

A small update....

We got the teacher assignments for Lainey and Eli. Eli's kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Vancil. I have heard that she is good. Lainey got Mrs. Davison. She is nice & she is the mother of one of the dentists at the office we go to. Shawn taught her youngest son Luke. Getting the teacher assignments makes it all seem real. I can't believe my little boy is going to be in kindergarten!!! It seems like just yesterday that he was born!!! I think I will cry.....

****************

We are liking the Direct TV - the kids especially! They have been watching the Smurfs and Flinstones on Boomerang. Yeah for "old" cartoons! We just got it yesterday and I haven't had time to fully explore it. I did put some classical music on today when I was laying with Cait during naptime. It was nice to have something soothing for her to sleep to.

****************

The program that I work for provided 65 children with free exams, cleanings, and fluoride yesterday. Plus we did a ton of sealants. That was the largest amount we have seen this summer. I love my job!

****************

That's about it here!

No comments: