
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
Lainey wanted french toast for breakfast so I thought I would make this for myself since I was already frying breakfast. Mmmmmmmmm - very tasty! This will definetly be on my list of cravings! Too bad I'm the only one in the house that likes my egg yolk runny :( Mom says that G'ma used to make this when she was growing up. Mmmmmmm....I skipped lunch today because, well, I was sleeping (thanks Shawn!) and this was not a low-cal breakfast!
2 comments:
I don't like my yolks runny, really kinda grosses me out, but for some weird reason that looked good. And there is no possible way that I am pregnant, Donny had the big V back in March, lol! And yay for a middle of the day nap, gotta love those, and sweet hubbies who let us take one once in a while :)
Yum, Love runny egg yolks! Looks awesome!
Post a Comment