Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boogery Goodness

Cait and I are home from church today lavishing our mutual boogery goodness - ugh!

Any parent knows that whatever germs your child has obtained from who knows where - you are going to get them threefold. It doesn't matter if you eat as healthy as you can, exercise 20 times a week, slather yourself in GermX and drink Airbornne like it's going out of style - you are going to get sick! And most likely, you will be sicker than your spawn. WHY???? Because they are soooo pitiful when they are sick and you can't help but hug and kiss their snotty little faces - even if you infect yourself with microscopic little germies in the process. That is parenthood.

However, this little head cold will be a good test of whether Cait's tubes are going to do the job. Keep tuned to see if we have an ear infection in a week or so.

*************************

Still excited about direct tv. Once we get it, I think Shawn and I are going to have to take turns watching the kids so we can thouroughly explore our channel options.....and set the parental controls.

But, I'm thinking the Verizon Broadband is not going to work for us. I've only tried it once so far, but the signal is not good here in the house. We have a 10 day trial before we are under contract so I believe that we will be taking back our usb modem sometime this week.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh you are so right! You cuddle them and kiss them and let them wipe their little faces all over you, so true!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I HATE being sick in summer. For some reason it's so much more annoying than any other time of the year. I hope you guys are feeling better soon!