Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Belated 4th!!!

Well, we are up at Nana K and Bill's for the weekend - still here and will be until tomorrow. We had a great 4th and hope that anyone reading this did as well. The two older kids are outside at the moment playing with the H2Oly Cow with her aunts. I had never seen one of these before we were introduced to it up here. It is a one dimensional cow that you take the garden hose and hook it up to it's tail and the tail waves back and forth and sprays water everywhere. In little kid world, that is big fun!! In Cait world - not so much. She loves her bath but water being sprayed at her is not as fun.

I must say that I am pretty smitten with the new cat Hazel up here. She has laid on me like Wimbles used to :( I miss my WImbles. I wonder if they would notice if Hazel hid in our van tomorrow when we leave??? hahahaha

Tonight I believe that we are going to be seeing some fireworks. That should be a lot of fun for us. E & D love fireworks but I'm not sure about Cait. We will see. People around the neighborhood were shooting off some last night and she seemed pretty unphased.

I'm sure that pics will follow this week after we get home. Happy Belated 4th!!!

No comments: